A fitting signature model for one of the most unique guitar players around, here's a BFR edition of the Ernie Ball Music Man St. Vincent signature model, this guitar in a Turquoise Crush Sparkle finish. The St. Vincent signature model saw Music Man work from the ground up with Annie Clark to create a guitar that was not only visually appealing and form-fitting, but sonically different as well. The guitar features an African mahogany body, a roasted figured maple neck with a 1-5/8" nut width, custom Music Man tremolo, and three DiMarzio mini-humbuckers!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
- 6 lbs, 13 oz.
- Turquoise Crush Sparkle Finish
- African Mahogany Body
- Roasted Figured Maple Neck
- Select Rosewood Fretboard with White Pearl Block Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- 1-5/8" Nut Width
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Frets
- .840” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
- Custom DiMarzio Mini Humbuckers
- 5-Way Toggle Switch, Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Custom St. Vincent Music Man® Modern Tremolo with Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!