Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
James Valentine Signature Satin Natural 2016 Item Description
This is a used and in overall very good condition Music Man James Valentine signature model in a satin natural finish! The guitar has seen some stage time and has light dings and markings around the body and some divots on the bridge, though obviously the stainless steel frets are still immaculate. The previous owner installed a set of Bare Knuckle Mule humbuckers with worn covers. A band name is stenciled on the top of the original hardshell case. A great stage guitar that's one of our favorites for all of the tones it can perform!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Trans Buttermilk Finish
- Ash Body
- Select Roasted Maple Neck with Gunstock Oil and Hand-Rubbed Special Wax Blend Finish
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Stainless Steel Frets
- Aftermarket Bare Knuckle Mule Humbuckers Installed
- 3-Way Toggle Switch, Master Volume (Push/Push for Gain Boost) and Tone Controls (Push/Push for Custom Split Pickup
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Music Man Hardtail Bridge with Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- 7 lbs. 7 oz.
- .850” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Ernie Ball Music Man
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Ernie Ball Music Man electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this James Valentine Signature Satin Natural 2016 online from The Music Zoo.