Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used and in overall very good condition Music Man James Valentine signature model in a satin natural finish! The guitar has seen some stage time and has light dings and markings around the body and some divots on the bridge, though obviously the stainless steel frets are still immaculate. The previous owner installed a set of Bare Knuckle Mule humbuckers with worn covers. A band name is stenciled on the top of the original hardshell case. A great stage guitar that's one of our favorites for all of the tones it can perform!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Trans Buttermilk Finish
- Ash Body
- Select Roasted Maple Neck with Gunstock Oil and Hand-Rubbed Special Wax Blend Finish
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Stainless Steel Frets
- Aftermarket Bare Knuckle Mule Humbuckers Installed
- 3-Way Toggle Switch, Master Volume (Push/Push for Gain Boost) and Tone Controls (Push/Push for Custom Split Pickup
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Music Man Hardtail Bridge with Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- 7 lbs. 7 oz.
- .850” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .900” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!