Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Jason Richardson Signature Cutlass HH 6-String Buckeye Burl Natural 2021 Item Description
This shredder from Music Man is a lightly used and in overall excellent condition Jason Richardson signature Cutlass in the 6-string version. The guitar features a buckeye burl top over an alder body with a roasted maple neck and ebony fretboard. Two custom Music Man humbuckers are there to provide the tone and there's even a push-push volume pot with an onboard gain boost. Little to no wear is on the guitar, just light surface marks. The original case and tremolo arm are included.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Buckeye Burl Top and Lightweight Alder Body
- Figured Roasted Maple Neck with Hand Rubbed Finish
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Dot Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 15" Radius
- 24 Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Music Man Custom Humbuckers
- Custom Music Man® active preamp w/ Silent Circuit; 25kohm push/push volume POT for gain boost, 500kohm push/push tone POT for pickup coil tapping - 0.022uf tone cap; 3-way pickup selector switch
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Music Man Tremolo with Steel Saddles
- 6 lbs, 14 oz.
- .720” Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .780” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Ernie Ball Music Man
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Ernie Ball Music Man electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Jason Richardson Signature Cutlass HH 6-String Buckeye Burl Natural 2021 online from The Music Zoo.