Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Luke III Ball Family Reserve Boysenberry Flame Item Description
A top of the line Music Man guitar: this is a Ball Family Reserve Luke III in Boysenberry Flame finish over a flame top, alder body with a 5-bolt roasted maple neck, 22 fret rosewood board, and two DiMarzio custom humbuckers. The guitar plays wonderfully, and looks the part too!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, and Paperwork
Product Specs and Features
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- Boysenberry Flame Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Alder Body
- Gunstock Oil Finished Roasted Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 22 Wide Low Profile Frets
- 1.625" Nut Width
- .830” Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- DiMarzio Custom Humbuckers
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Music Man Active Preamp/Gain Boost
- 5-Bolt Neck
- Black Melamine Compensated Nut
- Music Man Floating Tremolo Bridge
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Ernie Ball Music Man
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy electric guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Ernie Ball Music Man electric guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this Luke III Ball Family Reserve Boysenberry Flame online from The Music Zoo.