Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
A top of the line Music Man guitar: this is a Ball Family Reserve Luke III in Boysenberry Flame finish over a flame top, alder body with a 5-bolt roasted maple neck, 22 fret rosewood board, and two DiMarzio custom humbuckers. The guitar plays wonderfully, and looks the part too!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Trem Arm, and Paperwork
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- Boysenberry Flame Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Alder Body
- Gunstock Oil Finished Roasted Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 22 Wide Low Profile Frets
- 1.625" Nut Width
- .830” Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- DiMarzio Custom Humbuckers
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Music Man Active Preamp/Gain Boost
- 5-Bolt Neck
- Black Melamine Compensated Nut
- Music Man Floating Tremolo Bridge
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!