Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
You might think that the new Cutlass from Music Man is something you’ve seen before in its appearance – but it’s all about the details on this instrument that make it something different from all the rest. The new Cutlass HSS has an alder body, maple neck with an ultra-light satin poly finish, 22 stainless steel frets, and a comfortable 10” fretboard radius. The electronics are where the Cutlass shines; two Music Man single coils featuring the new wide spectrum Music Man® "Silent Circuit", and a custom wound ceramic Music Man humbucker in the bridge position, and a built in buffered output to keep your signal flowing strong from the start of your setup to the very last pedal – all powered by a single 9v battery.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Vintage Turquoise Finish
- Alder Body
- Select Maple Neck with Ultra-Light Satin Poly Finish
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- 1-5/8" Nut Width
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Stainless Steel Frets
- Custom Wound Music Man Single-Coils and Ceramic Humbucker with new Wide Spectrum Music Man Silent Circuit
- 5-Way Toggle Switch
- Passive 250kohm Volume and Tone - .047µF Tone Capacitor; with Transparent Buffered Output for Complete Tonal Consistency At All Volume Levels
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Music Man Modern Tremolo with Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- .780” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!