Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here is a great playing (and still in excellent condition) Music Man Stingray Guitar in vintage sunburst, with the original hardshell case included. The Stingray has an African mahogany body, maple neck with an ultra-light satin poly finish, 22 stainless steel frets, and a comfortable 10" fretboard radius to the rosewood fretboard. The Stingray also has two custom wound Music Man humbuckers that can go from a smooth snap to crunchy growl with a flick of the volume knob.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm
- 8 lbs. 2 oz.
- Vintage Sunburst Finish
- African Mahogany Body
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- 1-5/8" Nut Width
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Stainless Steel Frets
- .830" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Custom Wound Music Man Humbuckers
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Passive 500kohm Volume and Tone - .022µF Tone Capacitor
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Music Man Modern Tremolo with Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!