Here's a used and still in overall excellent condition St. Vincent signature model, built by Music Man! This one is in a very beautiful Sea Breeze finish, and includes the original case with trem arm. The St. Vincent signature model saw Music Man work from the ground up with Annie Clark to create a guitar that was not only visually appealing and form-fitting, but sonically different as well. The guitar features an African mahogany body, a gunstock oiled roasted maple neck with a 1-5/8" nut width, custom Music Man tremolo, and two Music Man humbuckers.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Trem Arm and Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Sea Breeze Finish
- African Mahogany Body
- Figured Maple Neck with Gunstock Oil and Hand-Rubbed Special Wax Blend
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- 1-5/8" Nut Width
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Frets
- Custom St. Vincent Inlays
- Custom Music Man Humbuckers
- 5-Way Toggle Switch, Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Custom St. Vincent Music Man® Modern Tremolo with Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs 1 oz.
- .820" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!