Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here is a used and in overall excellent shape St. Vincent signature, with some light markings around the body, and a replaced input jack which is chrome, and not the original black matte color. The original hard case and trem arm included. A fitting signature model for one of the most unique guitar players around – here’s the new Ernie Ball Music Man St. Vincent signature model, this guitar in a matte black finish. The St. Vincent signature model saw Music Man work from the ground up with Annie Clark to create a guitar that was not only visually appealing and form-fitting, but sonically different as well. We think they’ve succeeded on all fronts with the guitar featuring an African mahogany body, a gunstock oiled maple neck with a 1-5/8” nut width and ebony fretboard, custom Music Man tremolo, and three DiMarzio mini-humbuckers.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- Matte Black Finish
- African Mahogany Body
- Select Maple Neck with Gunstock Oil and Hand-Rubbed Special Wax Blend
- Select Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- 1-5/8" Nut Width
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Frets
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .920" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Custom St. Vincent Inlays
- Custom DiMarzio Mini Humbuckers
- 5-Way Toggle Switch, Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Custom St. Vincent Music Man® Modern Tremolo with Vintage Bent Steel Saddles
- Black Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!