Ever since its introduction in 1976 - the StingRay Bass has been revered as a go-to instrument for bassists who need its signature punchy tone. It was also the first production four-string bass to feature onboard active equalization, which it still has today! This is a Music Man StingRay Special model in a Ghostwood finish. The bass has a single custom-wound Music Man humbucker with 3-band EQ controls, and a roasted maple neck for an incredibly stable piece of wood that will barely move within different climates. It's a workhorse instrument, designed for the gigging bassist!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Ghostwood Finish
- Select Hardwood Body
- Select Roasted Maple Neck
- 34" Scale Length, 1-11/16” Nut Width, 2-1/2” Width at Last Fret, 11” Fretboard Radius
- 22 High Profile Wide Stainless Steel Frets
- Music Man Humbucker
- 3-Band Preamp, 18v with Treble, Mid and Bass Controls
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 11 oz
- .920” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!