This is a one of a kind ESP Exhibition Mystique guitar, built in Japan with a See-Through Red finish over a flame maple top and Honduran mahogany body! The guitar has two excellent sounding DiMarzio double-cream humbuckers, and a Floyd Rose tremolo for full shred-divebombs!
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- 8 lbs, 4 oz.
- See-Through Finish
- Flame Maple Top
- Honduran Mahogany Body
- Set-Neck Construction Birdseye Maple Neck
- Macassar Ebony Fingerboard
- 648mm Scale
- 42mm Nut Width
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Thin U Neck Contour
- Jescar FW 55090-NS Frets
- DiMarzio DP260 Neck and DP261F Bridge Humbuckers
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Three-Way Pickup Selector
- Gotoh Tuners
- Floyd Rose Tremolo Bridge
- Gold Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!