The E-II Eclipse Full Thickness is exactly as the name implies… a body with traditionally thick design. This guitar offers set-thru construction, using a mahogany body with flamed maple top that has an outstanding Vintage Honey Burst finish, complemented by single ply crème binding. The E-II Eclipse Full Thickness also features a mahogany neck with bound ebony fingerboard that includes ESP flag inlays, and a satin finish on the back for super smooth playability. Premier components include Gotoh locking tuners, a Gotoh TOM bridge and tailpiece, a bone nut, Dunlop locking strap buttons, and a set of Seymour Duncan '59 and JB Chrome pickups that offer push-pull controls to split each pickup. Includes an ESP hardshell form-fitting case.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Maple Top
- Full Thickness Mahogany Body
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Thin "U" Profile Mahogany Neck
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 12" Radius
- 42mm Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- Thin U Neck Shape
- 22 Extra Jumbo Frets
- Tone Pros Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge & Tailpiece
- Seymour Duncan '59 Neck and JB Bridge Humbuckers
- Individual Volume, Master Tone
- Three-Way Pickup Selector
- Gotoh TOM Bridge and Tailpiece
- Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 12 oz.
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!