One of only ten guitars built in this particular pattern, this is an ESP TE-II built in the USA Custom Shop with a hand-burned boa constrictor pattern to the quilt maple top. Done meticulously by pyrography artist Dino Muradian using magnifying lenses and custom tools - the pattern has an incredible level of depth and texture to the artwork that has to be seen in person to be believed! Specs-wise, the guitar doesn't disappoint with a bolt-on quartersawn maple neck, stainless steel frets, a Hipshot fixed bridge and set of Saturday Night Special humbuckers by Seymour Duncan. The guitar includes a numbered and signed certificate of authenticity.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Certificate of Authenticity
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Natural Satin Finish
- Quilted Maple Top and Mahogany Body
- Thin U Profile Quartersawn Maple Neck, Ebony Fretboard
- Bolt-On Construction
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 22 Jescar Stainless Steel Frets
- Seymour Duncan Saturday Night Special Humbucker Set
- Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch, Push-Pull Coil Split on Tone
- 42mm Bone Nut
- Hipshot Fixed Bridge
- Sperzel Trim-Lok Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .920” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!