Here is a used and still in overall excellent condition EVH Wolfgang Custom, an Import-built run which was exclusive to The Music Zoo a few years ago. These guitars have the same maple top/basswood body specs of the USA made guitars, along with a fast playing compound radius/vintage fret size neck, EVH humbuckers, and a stable stopbar tailpiece with fine tuners for keeping intonation accurate. A hardshell SKB EVH case is included with the Wolfgang Custom.
Includes: EVH Striped Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs, 14 oz.
- White Finish
- Maple Top
- Basswood Body
- Set-Construction Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24.75" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 22 Vintage Size Stainless Steel Frets
- .760" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .830" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- EVH Wolfgang Custom Humbuckers
- 3-Way Switch
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge and Stopbar Tailpiece with Fine Tuners
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!