Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a damaged EVH Frankie Relic which unfortunately had some major damage done to the headstock and body. The headstock is broken, with the broken piece included with the wood chips and tuner, though it's probably recommended to put a new neck on the guitar. The body has cracked bridge post anchor holes. It's being sold as-is for repairs.
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with EVH® Modified "C" Backshape
- Maple Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Compound Fretboard Radius
- 22 Jumbo Frets
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- EVH Branded Floyd Rose Locking Tremolo
- Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucker, Dummy Strat Pickup, Dummy 5-Way Pickup Switch
- Master Volume Control (Labeled Tone)
- EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo with EVH® D-Tuna®
- Chrome Relic Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!