Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
An older Wolfgang with a quilt maple cap! This is a used 2010 EVH Wolfgang USA in Black Cherry with a quartersawn maple neck and birdseye maple fretboard. It's got the Wolfgang humbuckers, D-Tuna, stainless steel frets - everything you want on an EVH. The guitar has a medium amount of playwear around the body, some small dings and scratches in the finish - nothing on the neck to affect feel. The original case and trem arm are included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body with Quilt Maple Top
- Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Birdseye Maple Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 12-16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- 22 Vintage Size Stainless Steel Frets
- 1.625" Nut Width
- EVH Wolfgang Humbuckers
- 3-Way Switch
- Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone (250K EVH® Bourns® High Friction Pot)
- EVH Branded Floyd Rose Tremolo and D-Tuna
- Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs 10 oz.
- .780" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!