Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a used but not abused EVH Wolfgang USA Hardtail, a tremolo-less Wolfgang for those who want to chase the Brown Sound without the fuss of a Floyd Rose! The guitar has a stunning 5A-grade flame maple top, and ebony fretboard - loaded with Wolfgang humbuckers for that world-famous EVH tone! This guitar is in overall excellent condition with only light playwear to be seen, and includes the original case.
Includes: Hardshell Case
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- Natural Finish
- 5A-Grade Flame Maple Top and Basswood Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale LEngth
- 12" to 16" Compound Fretboard Radius
- .790” Neck Depth at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Depth at 12th Fret
- 22 Stainless Steel Vintage Frets
- 1.625" Nut Width
- Direct Mount EVH Wolfgang Pickups
- Low Friction 500k Volume Pot
- High Friction 250k Tone Pot
- Gotoh Hardtail Bridge with Fine Tuner Tailpiece
- Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!