Boasting the style and massive sound Eddie Van Halen is known for, the Wolfgang® WG Standard Exotic features all-new exotic wood options for players with distinguished taste. The Wolfgang WG Standard Exotic Spalted Maple offers a basswood body with special “comfort cut” forearm contour for maximum playing ease, along with attractive masked-off natural body binding and a distinctive spalted maple top. Its bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods hold strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments. Designed for comfortable playability and speed, this stylish axe also features an oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12”-16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays. Dual EVH® Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. Two domed control knobs have been dialed-in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications—the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose® Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the instrument in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies!
Includes: Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body with special “comfort cut” forearm contour and spalted maple top
- Masked-off natural body binding
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on baked maple neck
- Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen’s specifications with an oiled finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment spoke wheel
- Dual direct mount EVH® Wolfgang® humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- EVH-branded Floyd Rose® Special bridge and R2 locking nut
- Available in Natural with black headstock and black chrome hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!