This is a used and in overall excellent condition '51 Telecaster Bass from Fender, as part of 2018 Limited Edition run with a Precision and Jazz pickup system. Specs include a satin finish, Blackguard Blonde finish, and a comfortable 1963 "C" shape to the maple neck. This bass plays wonderfully and includes the original hardshell case with case candy.
Includes: Hardshell Case and Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Blackguard Blonde Finish
- Ash Body
- 1963 “C” Shape Maple Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 20 Narrow Tall Frets
- 9.5" Radius
- 1.625” Nut Width
- Custom Shop ‘60s Jazz Bass and ‘60s Split Single Coil Pickups
- Dual Concentric Volume Controls with Master Tone
- High Mass Vintage Bridge
- 1-Ply Pickguard and Bone Nut
- 8 lbs, 10 oz.
- .890" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.020" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!