Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Authorized Fender Dealer
This is the limited edition Fender 70th Anniversary Esquire in a nitrocellulose White Blonde finish! The Esquire was the very first electric solidbody guitar offered by Fender in 1950, and it's still a design that sounds fresh as ever in the modern age. With an elegant single-cutaway silhouette, adjustable 3-saddle bridge and a lone, repurposed lap-steel pickup in the bridge position – the Esquire laid the groundwork for all solidbody electric guitars to follow and foreshadowed its more famous sibling, the Telecaster. This 70th Anniversary Esquire will feature a pine body just like the originals, but with a roasting treatment to give it improved resonance. More features include a chunky "U" maple neck, and a Tim Shaw-designed Esquire bridge pickup that was inspired by an original '50 Esquire on display at the Songbirds Museum in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Each Esquire will have a commemorative neck plate and tweed case.
Includes: Deluxe Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Roasted Pine Body
- ’50 Style Broadcaster “U” Maple Neck
- 21 Vintage Tall Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 7.25" Radius, 1.65” Nut Width (Bone Nut)
- Tim Shaw Designed Esquire Bridge Pickup
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge (Tone control off), Position 2. Bridge (Tone control on), Position 3. Bridge (Tone control off, preset treble roll-off)
- 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele Bridge with Solid Barrel Steel Saddles
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!