Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Used and still in overall very good condition - here's a Fender Limited Edition 70th Anniversary Esquire in a classic White Blonde finish! Specs include a roasted pine body with a "U" shaped maple neck, vintage accurate 7.25" radius with vintage tall frets, and a single Tim Shaw-designed Esquire pickup. There's a small finish crack near the neck pocket and coming off the backplate as well, nothing like any dents or dings to be seen!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Roasted Pine Body
- ’50 Style Broadcaster “U” Maple Neck
- 21 Vintage Tall Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 7.25" Radius, 1.65” Nut Width (Bone Nut)
- Tim Shaw Designed Esquire Bridge Pickup
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge (Tone control off), Position 2. Bridge (Tone control on), Position 3. Bridge (Tone control off, preset treble roll-off)
- 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele Bridge with Solid Barrel Steel Saddles
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 10 oz.
- .900" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!