Since the introduction of the Jaguar in 1962, the electric Fender shortscale guitar has been known for its feature-rich body, sparkling tones and smooth as butter vibrato. This is the new for 2020 American Original '60s Jaguar in Daphne Blue!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Tremolo Arm and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Alder Body
- '60s "C" Shape Maple Neck
- 24" Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Vintage Tall Frets
- 1.650” Width Bone Nut
- Pure Vintage Single-Coil Pickups
- Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- Pure Vintage Single Line Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs, 3 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .960” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!