This is the Fender American Original '60s Jaguar! The American Original takes the appearance of a Jaguar in its classic form and gives it a modern tweak with vintage-tall frets and a 9.5" radius. From Surf Rock to Indie and Punk, the Jaguar has made its name known as the go-to for those who want to play something unique and different. This '60s Jaguar has the classic floating tremolo bridge with lock button and push-in arm, and two excellent sounding Pure Vintage '62 Jaguar single-coil pickups. The guitar also has a nitro lacquer finish that not only lets the wood “breathe” naturally with resonant tone, but ages naturally as well.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer 3 Color Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- '60s "C" Shape Maple Neck
- 24" Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- 22 Vintage Tall Frets
- 1.650” Width Bone Nut
- Pure Vintage '62 Single-Coil Jaguar Pickups
- Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- Pure Vintage Single Line Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!