Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Authorized Fender Dealer
The American Professional II Series from Fender draws from over sixty years of Fenders innovations, inspiration, and evolution to meet the needs of today's working musician! This is the American Pro II Jazz Bass! popular Slim “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for. The American Pro II J-Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Includes: Deluxe Molded Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Roasted Pine Body
- Maple Neck with “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish
- Modern "Deep C" Neck Profile
- 34" Scale Length
- Bone Nut, 1.5” Width
- 9.5" Radius
- Narrow Tall Frets
- V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load) Bridge
- Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- .810" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!