The American Professional II Series from Fender draws from over sixty years of Fenders innovations, inspiration, and evolution to meet the needs of today's working musician! This is the American Pro II Strat, sporting the popular Deep "C" Fender neck profile but with new smooth-rolled fretboard edges, a "super satin' finish, and a sculpted neck feel for the easiest access to the upper frets! New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth, while the DoubleTap™ bridge pickup delivers punchy humbucking tones as well as calibrated single-coil sounds at the push of a button. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle. The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
Includes: Deluxe Molded Hardshell Case and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck with “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish
- Modern "Deep C" Neck Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut, 1.685” Width
- 9.5" Radius
- Narrow Tall Frets
- V-Mod II Pickups
- Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .890" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!