The new Fender American Professional Jazz Bass is ready for the studio or stage, right out of the case! The classic design has been pushed to a new level with two Michael Bump-designed V-Mod single-coil J Bass pickups, a slim “C” neck profile, a HiMass Vintage bridge, and graphite rods to reinforce the neck and keep the bass super stable.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Paperwork, Candy
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Natural Finish
- Ash Body
- Slim-C Profile Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 34" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.625" Nut Width
- 20 Narrow Tall Frets
- .800” Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs, 12 oz.
- .790" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!