Out of Stock This item is currently unavailable. Please contact us for information about reordering or sourcing a similar item.
Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
American Professional II Jazz Bass Olympic White 2021 Item Description
This is a (barely used) and in overall excellent condition 2021 American Pro II Jazz Bass finished in Olympic White. The Slim “C” neck sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. The bass plays wonderfully and includes the original Fender hardshell case!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Case Candy
Product Specs and Features
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck with “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish
- Modern "Deep C" Neck Profile
- 34" Scale Length
- Bone Nut, 1.5” Width
- 9.5" Radius
- Narrow Tall Frets
- V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load) Bridge
- Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs.
- .780" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th fret
Additional Item Information
- Manufactured by Fender
Trusted Online Guitar Store
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted shop for musicians around the world when looking to buy bass guitars online. Secure checkout and prompt shipping are included with all online orders. If you're shopping for Fender bass guitars near me, contact us for curbside pickup, or book an appointment to purchase in person. Get more than just a great piece of gear when you buy this American Professional II Jazz Bass Olympic White 2021 online from The Music Zoo.