Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a (barely used) and in overall excellent condition 2021 American Pro II Jazz Bass finished in Olympic White. The Slim “C” neck sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. The bass plays wonderfully and includes the original Fender hardshell case!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck with “Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish
- Modern "Deep C" Neck Profile
- 34" Scale Length
- Bone Nut, 1.5” Width
- 9.5" Radius
- Narrow Tall Frets
- V-Mod II Jazz Bass Pickups
- Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Top-Load) Bridge
- Fender® Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 9 lbs.
- .780" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900" Neck Thickness at 12th fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!