Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here is a used 2017 Fender Jaguar from the American Pro series of guitars, still in great shape with the original case and trem arm included! The American Pro series takes what the American Standard series started and took it up to the next level. New features include two Michael Frank-designed V-Mod single-coil pickups, a Jaguar bridge with brass Mustang saddles and a vintage-style "floating" tremolo with screw-in arm. Other features include a Deep-C neck profile with slightly wider shoulders, a bone nut, 22 narrow-tall frets, and a treble-bleed circuit to maintain your high-end while going back on your volume knob. The guitar is in overall excellent condition with minor players wear, no dents or dings!
Includes: Hardshell Case
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Modern Deep "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 24" Scale Length
- 1.685" Nut Width
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 22 Narrow Tall Frets
- V-Mod Single-Coil Pickups
- 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series) 2-Position Slide-Switch for In/Out of Phase When Both Pickups are On
- Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm
- Master Volume, Master Tone Control
- Bone Nut
- 8 lbs, 12 oz.
- .850" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!