Here's a great feeling American Vintage '62 Stratocaster reissue, from the earlier days of the American Vintage Series - this one being built in 1988. The guitar has the specs of what an original '60s would, with its small frets and 7.25" fretboard radius. The guitar has players wear as one would expect from a 30 year old guitar, but still looks and feels wonderful! It includes the original case and tremolo arm.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case and Tremolo Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Black Finish
- Alder Body
- "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 7.25" Fretboard Radius
- 21 Frets
- American Vintage Strat Single-Coil Pickups
- 3-Position Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls for Neck and Middle Pickup
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- lbs. oz.
- ." Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!