This is a used and still in great playing condition American Vintage '65 Jaguar from Fender, built in 2017 with a classic 3-Tone Sunburst finish. The guitar has an alder body, "C" shaped maple neck with a Jaguar scale 24" length, two American Vintage Jaguar pickups, and the traditional Jaguar electronics setup. 1965 saw the Jaguar with a bound rosewood fretboard and white pearloid dot inlays, as seen on this authentic replica! The guitar is in excellent condition and includes the original case with trem arm and bridge cover!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Bridge Cover, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- Alder Body
- ”C” Shape Maple Neck
- Bound Rosewood Fingerboard with White Pearloid Dot Inlays
- 24" Scale Length
- 1.650" Bone Nut
- 9.5" Radius
- 22 Vintage Style Frets
- American Vintage ‘62 Jaguar Pickups
- Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- American Vintage Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- 8 lbs, 9 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!