Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is the new American Vintage II 1957 Stratocaster in Vintage Blonde built for left-handed players. The American Vintage II Series is a continuation and improvement upon the beloved Fender American Vintage Series that pays homage to Fender's history and heritage. With its alluring curves, sparkling sounds and groundbreaking tremolo bridge, Fender’s new 1954 Stratocaster® was a phenomenon, unlike anything the world had ever seen. By 1957, the Stratocaster had crystallized into a mid-century masterpiece. Featuring a trio of Pure Vintage '57 Stratocaster pickups, sweeping body contours and a supremely comfortable “V”-shape neck with a 7.25” radius maple fingerboard, the American Vintage II 1957 Stratocaster reproduces the quintessential tone and feel of the original. Other appointments include a vintage-accurate synchronized tremolo with cold rolled steel block and bent steel saddles, single-line “Fender Deluxe” tuners and a single-ply pickguard. If you want an American-made Fender that has all of the historically-accurate parts and tones, it doesn't get much better than the American Vintage II series!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Case Candy, Paperwork, Tremolo Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ash Body
- 1957 "V" Profile 1-Piece Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut, 1.65” Width
- 7.25" Radius
- 21 Vintage Tall Frets
- Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Tuners
- Vintage Style Neck Butt Adjust
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 8 lbs.
- .870" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!