Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Classic looks and timeless twang; here's a used 2018 Fender Custom Shop 1951 Nocaster reissue with a relic Faded Nocaster Blonde finish over an ash body. The guitar has a slightly more modern 9.5" radius and narrow tall frets, but retains its vintage-esque charm in the handwound pickups. It is in overall excellent condition with the original case, COA, and the bridge cover included!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Bridge Cover
- 6 lbs, 13 oz.
- Faded Nocaster Blonde Relic Finish
- Ash Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- 10/56 “V” Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1 11/16" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 6105 Narrow Tall Frets
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Custom Shop Handwound Loaded ’51 Nocaster Pickups
- Three-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Black Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Three-Saddle Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic’d Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!