This is a great Fender Custom Shop '51 Telecaster that's been outfitted with a Seth Lover neck humbucker, 1-ply black pickguard and a matching black pickup ring for the humbucker. The guitar has a rift sawn maple neck and maple fretboard that has a modern 9.5" radius and easy to bend on narrow tall frets! A versatile Heavy Relic with one of a kind looks.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Faded Pewter Finish
- Ash Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck with 1951 "U" Neck Shape
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius and Narrow Tall Size Frets
- Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Neck Humbucker, Handwound Crushed Blackguard Tele Bridge Pickup
- 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Vintage Style Tele 3-Saddle Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 13 oz.
- .960" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!