Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
If you dig chunky "U" shape necks for your Teles with a look that's different than most Butterscotches, you'll be into this used 2017 Fender Custom Shop '52 Tele with a heavy relic Faded Copper Metallic finish over an ash body. The guitar has contemporary jumbo frets and a 9.5" radius, with a Duncan Antiquity neck pickup and handwound Broadcaster bridge for a super authentic and lively Tele tone. The guitars aging looks all original, and includes the original case with COA!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Faded Copper Metallic Finish
- Ash Body
- Nocaster “U” Shape Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- Maple Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- Bone Nut
- 21 6100 Jumbo Frets
- Seymour Duncan Antiquity Neck Pickup, Handwound Broadcaster Bridge Pickup
- Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Vintage Style Bridge With 3 Brass Saddles
- Vintage Style Machine Head Tuners
- 7 lbs. 4 oz.
- .860" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .930" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!