Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is a Tele that we don't think will last long at all! This is a '52 Tele in Heavy Relic Butterscotch Blonde masterbuilt by the very talented Greg Fessler! You've seen humbucker-necked Butterscotch Teles before, but what about one with a Brazilian rosewood fretboard!? The rosewood really warms the brightness of the bridge pickup, and adds a ton of midrange and cut to the Duncan '59 pickup. The large "C" neck shape is very comfortable in your hands and the narrow tall frets are real easy to get bends and lead playing on!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Eastern Pine Body
- Large "C" Shape Maple Neck
- Brazilian Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5” Fretboard Radius, 1.650” Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Bone Nut
- Seymour Duncan '59 Neck Humbucker, Handwound '51 Nocaster Bridge Pickup
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 12 oz.
- .900" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- 1.00" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!