This is a super vibey '52 Telecaster, built in 2002 by the very talented John Cruz with a Super Relic treatment to the Surf Green finish. The guitar was spec'd with a 1-piece premium ash body, quartersawn maple neck with the usual "U" shape you find on '52s, albeit with slimmer shoulders for easier chord playing, especially with the 10" radius and 6105 frets. Pickups are Abby handwound single-coils, and modern wiring for access to the tone control even on the neck pickup. The guitar is in overall excellent shape with all wear and tear original, and the original case, COA and Fender case candy included.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- 6 lbs, 13 oz.
- Surf Green Super Relic Finish
- 1-Piece Straight Grain Premium Ash Body
- "U" Shape Quartersawn Maple Neck with Slim Shoulders
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650” Nut Width
- 10" Fretboard Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- .930" Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- Abby Ybarra Handwound Twisted Tele and Broadcaster Pickups
- Master Volume, Master Tone Controls (Modern Wiring)
- 3-Position Blade
- Vintage Style Tele Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!