Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This incredible guitar is a relic'd Esquire, built by Dale Wilson at the Fender Custom Shop with Dale's one of a kind aging methods. This Tele has a compound radius fretboard, a unique "smoked butterscotch blonde" finish, and is lightweight as well as very resonant. This guitar will not last long at all!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Smoked Butterscotch Blonde Finish
- Ash Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck with ’52 Style “U” Orofile
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1-11/16” Nut Width
- 7.25-9.5" Fretboard Radius and Narrow Tall Size Frets
- Handwound Broadcaster Bridge Pickup
- 3-Way Pickup Switch, Full Throttle Broadcaster Wiring
- Vintage Style Tele 3-Saddle Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 6 lbs, 7 oz.
- .960" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .990” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!