Classic '50s Strat tones and a custom-color finish! This Fender Custom Shop '55 Strat is finished in a Super Faded Shell Pink color that's given a Heavy Relic treatment over an alder body. The neck is a piece of rift sawn maple carved to a soft "V" profile with a compound 7.25-9.5" fretboard radius. A set of handwound '55 Strat pickups is loaded in, and we always love when the middle pickup is reverse wound-reverse polarity so that there's hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 switch positions.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Super Faded Shell Pink Finish
- Alder Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- '54 Strat Soft "V" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 7.25-9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound '55 Stratocaster Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Gold Hardware
- 7 lbs, 6 oz.
- .880" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!