Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
If you dig "V" neck Strats, you really can't go wrong with this Custom Shop '56 Strat, complete with a unique Tahitian Coral relic finish and a maple board! The guitar has a set of handwound pickups to provide wonderful '50s chime, and it's nice to have a RW/RP middle pickup for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Relic Aged Sherwood Metallic Finish
- Alder Body
- 11/56 Off Center "V" Shape Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.65" Nut Width
- 21 6105 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound Fat '50s Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- 5-Way Pickup Switch
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Bone Nut
- Closet Classic Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- .950" Neck Thickness At 1st Fret
- 1.010" Neck Thickness At 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!