Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here’s a lightly used and still in overall excellent condition Custom Shop ‘56 Stratocaster with a heavy relic natural finish and a roasted pine body! The pine body makes the guitar super lightweight, as well as resonant. If you're a fan of chunky "V" neck profiles, this guitar will fit right into your hands. The pickups are a set of Handwound '50s Strat single-coils with a reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Natural Finish
- Roasted Pine Body
- 10/56 "V" Shape Rift Sawn Maple Neck (Oil Finish)
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5"-12 Fretboard Radius
- 1.65" Nut Width
- 21 6150 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Handwound '50s Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- 5-Way Pickup Switch
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Bone Nut
- 6 lbs, 6 oz.
- .960" Neck Thickness At 1st Fret
- .990" Neck Thickness At 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!