This is a spin on Shoreline Gold like we've never seen before. The Faded and Aged treatment has faded the gold in this to be a very unique gold/silver finish depending on the angle you view the guitar from. This Strat has a beat to hell relic look, with a chunky off-center "V" neck profile and an easy to play set of narrow tall frets. Handwound Fat '50s pickups give you all that bell-like Strat tone we all chase after.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Faded Shoreline Gold Finish
- Alder Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck with 11/56 Off-Center "V" Profile
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Narrow Tall Frets
- Handwound Fat '50s Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 5 oz.
- .910" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!