Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster is a '57 reissue with a heavy relic White Blonde finish, built in 2009. This Strat boasts a comfortable soft "V" profile quartersawn neck, a modern 9.5" radius, and 6105 frets for easy bends. Under the hood is a trio of excellent sounding hand-wound single-coil pickups - a '69 in the bridge, '50s in the middle, and Fat '50s in the neck for authentic 1950's quack and chime. This guitar is in excellent condition with all wear original to the Custom Shop. It includes the original case and COA.
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Extra Pickguard, Trem Arm
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- White Blonde Heavy Relic Finish
- Lightweight Ash Body
- Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 6105 Frets
- '57 Soft “V" Neck Shape
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound Pickups ( '69, '50s, Fat '50s)
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Aged Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 1 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .980" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!