Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is an absolutely stunning Fender Custom Shop Strat! A used and still in excellent condition 2018 '57 Strat reissue, hot-rodded with a Seymour Duncan JB bridge humbucker, bigger 6105 frets, and a Heavy Relic Purple Sparkle finish! An eye-catcher that can also be a riff monster as well! The guitar includes the original case, case candy, and COA!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Bridge Cover, Trem Arm, Strap
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 10/56 "V" Neck Shape, 6105 Frets
- Fender Custom Shop ‘50s Strat Neck and Middle Pickups, Seymour Duncan JB Bridge Humbucker
- Master Volume, Tone (Neck and Middle), and Tone (Bridge) Controls
- 5-Way Pickup Selector
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- Purple Sparkle Heavy Relic Finish
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- .880” Neck Measurement at 1st Fret
- .980” Neck Measurement at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!