What's not to love about this '57 Strat built by Masterbuilder Greg Fessler? The Sherwood Metallic finish looks great over the ash body, and the pickups are a trio of Josefina handwound Fat '50s for some amazingly high-definition 1950s Strat chime.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Relic Sherwood Metallic Finish
- Ash Body
- ’57 Soft “V” Shape Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Narrow Tall 6105 Frets
- Josefina Handwound Fat ‘50s Stratocaster Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- 5-Way Switch, Volume and Tone Controls
- Vintage-Style Stratocaster Bridge
- 7 lbs, 12 oz.
- .890” Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .910” Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!