Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
One of the three first Ultimate Relic guitars built by Fender Masterbuilder Carlos Lopez, we're super excited to offer this '57 Stratocaster in Vintage Blonde over roasted woods! The maple neck and lightweight ash body have both undergone a roasting process that eliminates excess moisture and sugars for rock-solid stability and extra punchy tones. The guitar is loaded up with handwound '50s Strat pickups and a reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup which results in hum cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Hang Tags and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Roasted Lightweight Ash Body
- Roasted Quartersawn Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- ’57 Soft “V" Neck Shape
- Handwound ‘50s Stratocaster Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Black Micarta Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Gold Hardware
- 6 lbs,13 oz.
- .840" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .950" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!