Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This awesome Esquire is a used 2018 1959 Esquire Reissue, with a Journeyman Relic Lake Placid Blue finish over an alder body. The double bound body with the blue color looks incredible. The guitar includes an extra Tele pickguard with wiring harness for a full Tele conversion. It includes the original case and COA!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Extra Tele Pickguard and Wiring Harness
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Faded Lake Placid Blue Finish
- 2-Piece Select Alder Body
- AA Flame Quartersawn Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Narrow Tall 6105 Frets
- Large "C" Neck Shape
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound '58 Single-Coil Tele Pickup
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Full Volume, Straight To Output Jack, Position 2. Pickup To Volume Pot, Position 3. Pickup To Volume and Tone Pots.
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Three-Saddle Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- 6 lbs, 14 oz.
- .850" Neck Profile at Nut
- .990" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!