Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
It's hard to go wrong with a Masterbuilt Fender Custom Shop bass! Why not make it this awesome 2017 Yuriy Shishkov-built '59 Precision in NOS 3-Tone Sunburst with a tortoise shell guard! The bass has a super-strong quartersawn maple neck, medium jumbo frets, and it's still in excellent shape with barely any wear to it!
Includes: Original Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Shop Traveler Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Bass
- NOS 3-Tone Sunburst Finish
- 2-Piece Alder Body
- ”C” Shape Quartersawn Maple neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 34” Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.75” Nut Width
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- Bone Nut
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound 59-62 Precision Bass Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Master Volume and Tone Controls
- Vintage-Style Open Back Tuning Machines
- 8 lbs, 13 oz.
- .810" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!