Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Here's a Custom Shop 1959 Stratocaster packed full of vibe with a Heavy Relic Aged Olympic White Blonde finish over an alder body. Tone is provided by the trio of Custom Shop Fat '50s pickups, with a RW/RP middle pickup for hum-free sounds in the 2 and 4 positions.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- 7 lbs, 11 oz.
- Heavy Relic Aged Olympic White Blonde
- Alder Body
- '63 "C” Shape Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- Flat Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- 21 6105 Frets
- .790" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .970” Neck Profile at 12th Fret
- Handwound ‘Fat 50s Stratocaster Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- Vintage-Style Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!