Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
This is an incredible '59 Strat reissue from the Fender Custom Shop. Tweaked out for modern playing styles with a 9.5" radius and jumbo frets, appearance-wise the guitar is out of the late '50s with its deep body contours, clay dot inalys, and a gorgeous Aged Chocolate 3-Tone Sunburst finish. We have a feeling this one won't stick around too long!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Alder Body
- Rift Sawn Maple Neck
- Round Lam Rosewood Fretboard with Dot Inlays
- 60-Style Oval "C" Neck Shape
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Fretboard Radius
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 21 Jumbo Frets
- Handwound Texas Special Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Switch
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
- 7 lbs, 6 oz.
- .780" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .910" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!