This beautiful Strat is a Custom Shop 1959 Reissue, finished in a Heavy Relic Sonic Blue! We're lovin the wear patterns on this one, especially around the forearm area. The guitar has an oval "C" neck profile to the strong quartersawn maple neck, a clay dot-inlaid rosewood board, and a trio of Fat '60s pickups. The middle pickup is reverse wound/reverse polarity for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions.
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Strap, Cable, Maintenance Kit, Polish Cloth, Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Heavy Relic Sonic Blue Finish
- Alder Body
- Quartersawn Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Bone Nut
- 1.650" Nut Width
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- '60 Oval "C" Neck Shape
- Fender Custom Shop Fat '60s Pickups with RW/RP Middle Pickup
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- 7 lbs. 12 oz.
- .790” Neck Depth at 1st Fret
- .930” Neck Depth at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!