Make easy monthly payments. Select Affirm at checkout.Learn more
Comfortable, resonant, and beautiful: all traits of this Ultimate Relic '59 Stratocaster by Masterbuilder Dale Wilson. The finish is a super unique Faded Taos Turquoise over a roasted alder body, paired with a super-sturdy roasted quartersawn neck that has an oval "C" profile. The pickups are a trio of three different Handwound Custom Shop pickups with a reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup for hum-cancelling in the 2 and 4 positions. We love Dale's work for his super thin finishes and authentic play wear in all the right spots. Simply put, this Strat rules!
Includes: Hardshell Case, Certificate of Authenticity, Trem Arm, Case Candy and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Ultimate Relic Faded Taos Turquoise Finish
- Roasted Alder Body
- 60's Style Oval "C" Shape Roasted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Flat Lam Rosewood Fretboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1.650" Nut Width
- Bone Nut
- 9.5" Radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Handwound '69 Strat Neck, '65 Strat RW/RP Middle, '60s Strat Bridge Pickups
- Five-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Master Volume and Dual Tone Controls
- Dot Inlays
- Vintage-Style Six-Screw Tremolo Bridge
- Vintage-Style Tuners
- Relic Hardware
- 7 lbs, 10 oz.
- .800" Neck Profile at 1st Fret
- .940" Neck Profile at 12th Fret
Since 1994 The Music Zoo has been a trusted source for musicians around the world. We've located guitars for Slash, sold guitars for Steve Miller, held performances by major artists like Steve Vai, built thousands of customer relationships, and helped countless enthusiasts find just the right instrument. Today we look forward to finding your next guitar!